Richard is and has been wedding photographer since 1987, he also creates bridal, engagement and family photography. Offering one-stop shopping, he also creates beautiful, memorable and affordable wedding photography invitations.
Richard began his career in photography at Kodak shortly after graduation from the Rochester Institute of Technology with a major in photography. Following his experience at Kodak, he opened his own studio in Rochester, a business he operated for over 11 years. After relocating to Salt Lake City, Utah in 1998, Richard established a wedding photography studio.
An experienced and talented photographer/photojournalist, whose skills are fine-tuned to capture the essence of the event, Richard produces only high-quality wedding photography at an affordable price. Even throughout day-long shoots, he is able to keep the entire wedding party entertained and relaxed. His well-honed technique allows him to work through the wedding day formal portraits with uncommon smoothness and efficiency. Richard knows how important it is for you to have wonderful memories of your wedding day, to share your big day with family and friends as much as possible, and to avoid becoming bogged down with logistics.
Richard's commitment to quality and affordability is the hallmark of his professionalism. He posts his price list here on his website, so that you may compare his prices against other photographers who call themselves his competition. See for yourself why what his clients say about Richard as a photographic artist is true and why the Best Photographic Images in or around the Greater Salt Lake City Area and throughout Utah don't have to cost more.
A Few Reasons Why You Should book Best Images Photography For Your Wedding:
- No Mileage Fees Along the Wasatch Front. This Includes Ogden to Provo!
- My Prices Are Far Less Then Other Photographers of My Level at Quality! See My Price List Posted Inside!
- All My Packages Include All Original Images on a DVD From Your Wedding Day! You Own The Copyrights!
- I Have Been in Business Since 1987!
- All Bridal and Engagement Portraits Can Be Photographed in My Portrait Studio! See My Studio Shots Page!
- I Can Create Your Own Custom Wedding Invitations with the Engagement Portraits! See My Invitations Examples Inside!